- We use very little personal data for our McVitie’s ‘Sport together 2for1 sports session’ Offer, but we need some to process your Voucher. We also need personal details to respond to any enquiries you may have. This privacy notice explains what personal data we process and your rights over what we do with it.
- This privacy notice applies to the McVitie's 'Sport together 2for1 sports session' Offer only. You can find out more about how McVitie's process personal data for other purposes at http://mcvities.co.uk/privacy
- We need your name and email address to participate in the Offer, to ensure that it is run fairly, and for your Voucher to be awarded, and you cannot participate in the Offer without providing that information. To redeem you'll need a copy of your receipt to validate your Voucher. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the Offer contract.
- We will use personal data about you for the Offer, only, and will erase it when the Offer has expired.
- We will need to share personal data with our partners only to operate the Offer. Our Offer administrator Active Consultancy Limited, 51 Wolsey Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8NT. Other partners include IT service providers, delivery companies, and business partners who help us to ensure the proper administration of the Offer and associated services.
- Should we need to transfer personal data outside of the UK, we will ensure that appropriate legal and technical safeguards are in place.
- You can request copies of personal data about you including in portable electronic formats and, where appropriate, the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of that personal data.
- If you're not happy with our processing of personal data, you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- The controller of personal data for this Offer is is United Biscuits (UK) Ltd trading as pladis, Third Floor,Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London, W4 5YA. United Biscuits (UK) Ltd is registered as a fee-payer with the Information Commissioner's Office number Z866290X. You can contact our Data Protection Controller at email@example.com